An introduction to Comaskey, La Zenia, Costa Blanca.
We had an agent in Sweden recently ask us why they should deal with us rather than any other agent on the Costa Blanca.
We sent them the following letter, slightly modified and I thought it would make a good blog post for other agents looking for collaborators in the Real estate sector in Spain.
Maybe you are an existing agent and you are looking for an established estate agent to sell your listings or indeed to sell new developments to your clients.
So, here goes:
Dear future collaborator,
We feel it is important that you know more about our company and why we feel we are a very good match together.
I understand that you may be reluctant to commit to new agents in Spain- this is perfectly normal yet we hope that when you know a little bit about us and why we are not the typical agent, you will be willing to work with us.
Below I hope to demonstrate that we can bring you a varied selection of clients with the minimum of effort for your company.
- We opened our doors in 2002 and currently have four independent offices in Orihuela Costa.
- Our plans for expansion are aggressive. We hope to have a further selection of units all along the Mediterranean coast added to the business before the end of 2017.
- We are the sister company of Spanish Solutions law and taxation group- We have in house solicitors and accountants all helping to make clients feel more comfortable buying property in Spain.
- We are involved in diverse businesses such as bars, cafes and travel agencies. The Comaskey family open the famous Paddys Point Irish bar in La Zenia which became one of the top ten Irish bars in Spain, in 1999.
- We attend many international property exhibitions like the upcoming “A place in the Sun” in Manchester where we will advertise your property. We recently attended property exhibitions in Beijing and Moscow to name just two others.
- We can provide references from banks, lawyers, notaries and many hundreds of clients who will vouch for our professionalism and honesty.
- While marketing your properties we use our website which receives 10,000 unique visitors p.m. We will blog regularly about your developments and post these on Twitter, Facebook and on some local forums. This will only bring more clients to your developments.
- Comaskey were a Polaris World Golden partner from 2006 through to 2009, selling 432 units there alone during those years.
- We have translators in house for our Spanish, British/Irish, Russian, Chinese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Flemish, Dutch and Bulgarian.
- Our long term rental department is the largest on the Orihuela Costa.
- We have agents around the world who want us to sell your quality resale property to their clients.
Do you think you could allow to market to your clients on a trial basis- if we produce for you, then we can make the arrangement more permanent?
We look forward to speaking with you and hopefully having a successful business relationship in the very near future.