Beautiful detached, secured, private villa next to the Spanish Mediterranean coast. A client of ours has asked us to mention that he is looking to rent his Cabo Roig villa, long term.
We don’t often find villas to rent on the Orihuela Costa, especially so close to the beach and such a high standard. George wants to rent it privately, so that is why we are involved; literally just introducing a tenant to the owner.
Our client built it himself and he has a special relationship with the house. We really need to take care of him and ensure that any tenants are going to treat the home like it was their own. The asking price is 4,500 per calendar month and the property is available to rent for one full year. That means you secure summer 2022 too! Of course, at the price, it is not for everyone.
George also mentioned that he may be interested in selling so if you’re thinking of negotiating a deal, Spanish Solutions can help with the offer, the contracts, the conveyancing, notary service, etc. The selling price will be in the region of 1.75 million euro and we can negotiate that any rent you pay, will be reduced from the asking price. Also, we are not allowed to charge any commission so another saving for you if you go directly with the owner.
Cabo Roig is located 45 minutes south of Alicante airport and highlights of the region for those of you who are not familiar include:
- Dozens of golf courses within a 30 minutes drive including the world-famous Villamartin golf course.
- The Cabo Roig Marina is five minutes’ walking distance.
- The beautiful beaches of Cabo Roig with their soft white sand all around the property.
- Walking distances to bars, the local church, cafes, and the Saura supermarket.
- Safe, secure, family-orientated area.
- Tennis club walking distance to the villa.
- 320 days of beautiful Spanish sunshine.