Not all of you will buy a property in Spain, We get that.
We do also offer a fantastic short term rental package to our clients and even to people who decided not to buy from us. We usually list the benefits to Landlords of renting through us including:
- We offer Landlords Short and Long term options
- In house legal apartment with a fully qualified Spanish Lawyer and Barrister.
- In house tax experts, including non resident tax department.
- Three prime locations in La Zenia.
- Thousands of happy clients.
This short post however is aimed not at the Landlord but at the holiday maker to Spain.
We have a character who we work closely with, known as The Biffo who will tend to all your holiday needs. He is a cross between the Stig from Top Gear and one of those wildlings in Game of Thrones.
Anyway, here are five benefits that come to mind of booking well in advance with the man they call the Biffmeister.
1. Choose the dates you really want. If you leave it to the last minute, you´ll have to work around the available dates that Chris, I mean Biffo has.
Book in time and you get the pick of the very best rental properties on his books in and around La Zenia. Detached family villas with private pools are the first to get booked up but well located apartments here in La Zenia fill very quickly too.
2. Get those cheap value for money flights. Vueling right now are offering massive discounts to the UK and Europe for travel in 2016, this is what gave me the idea for this post. There is always value when you book in advance on www.ryanair.com and with Easyjet too.
3. Make sure Biffo is available himself to organise your airpirt pick up and any short trips you might take. For example, you might decide you´ll go to the water park and the Elche Safari park – The sooner we have the dates, the sooner you can get pencilled into the diary. Biffo will help you to plan a really good travel itinerary while you are in Spain.
4. If you pay for your 2016 holiday now, you can use the rest of the time to save a few euro in spending money. The sooner you bite the bullet and pay the deposit, the sooner it´ll all be paid for. Logic, no?
5. You can notify your friends and maybe they can join you too. The more time they have, the more likely they will be to join you on your trip to the Costa Blanca. Your break away in the sun could turn into a Golf holiday, Formula 1 trip or visit to a music festival, once your friends have time to formulate the plan.
If you are thinking of a weekend break to La Zenia, a summer family holiday or even a group booking of golfers, surfers or ravers – go ahead and email/call Biffo, Christy, Chris or The Biffmeister ASAP.
[email protected] 0034.672565276
You can always get to him through Tracie or indeed any of the La Zenia offices.